Pages

Wednesday 22 February 2012

Handy Man

Surrealism brief

Mood Board

Here's my mood board.








Ideas / Sketches

Here are some sketches of ideas that I had for this assignment





















Final Sketch

Here's the original line art for this picture. the concept was basically a man with hands to replace his head and legs.




















Final Sketch/Colour

Here i have added colour and shading to my drawing. At this point I am mostly happy with the outcome but it could still do with some more activity in the scene.



















Final Image

Finally I added a background and several other figures into the picture as i felt it was lacking colour. There is no particular significance to the flying pandas; their involvement was a random decision that i used in order to brighten up the scene and make it seem even stranger. This was also the case for the smiling sun.

No comments:

Post a Comment